Sunday, May 4, 2014

Tiffany Cumbo 02


  1. Like · 
  2. Like · 
  3. Hi nice to meet you
    Like · 
  4. Thks for the add
    Like · 
    • Amber Briggs just letting you know this girl here tiffany she is my cousin and she passed away in april of 2003 i think her friend is running this page but i think its super disrespectful of him not letting people know she is dead.
    • Tiffany Cumbo
  5. Go hel
    Like · 
  6. I can't believe it's been 11 years. I think about you everyday and wonder what life would be like with you here and what kind of wild crazy things you would be doing.. everyone has changed and everything has changed since you've been gone.. I love you little cuz and I know your watching over all of us like the angel you are... Love you!! ♡
    Unlike · 
  7. Happy Birthday!!!!
    Like · 
  8. Rip gramma and grandpa and Tiffany Cumbo you guys may be gone but will always remain in my heart..
    Get lots of Great Posts at : Shut Up I'm Still Talking

    Keep this rose going for anyone in heaven that you loved and lost and keep in your heart. — with Carol Black and 47 others.
    72Like ·  · 
  9. 10 friends posted on your Timeline for your birthday.
    December 2, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment