Thursday, May 1, 2014

Therock Nguyen



  • I only have one Facebook. You need to be nice to foreigner English Teachers. You and your friend are the two administrators of your Facebook group. However, you are in need of a web-designer who can better maintain your group. You should have someone with over a decade of technological experience. You misunderstand the details about my Facebook.

    It seems that you do not want a foreign teacher to teach you. Students pay their teachers, but you are asking me to give you money if I want to be an admin. You have the system backwards. It does not work that way. You should comply to my conditions. If you want to improve upon English skills, then please trust me.

    I will copy and paste this to my blog before you decide this comment here that I am writing to you here from my one and only true Facebook profile account.

    Fonnie Filden is not my Facebook profile. That is something else. It is not my Facebook. You need to understand that life is much more complex than you may know.

    I do not change my Facebooks. That is not what happens. I try many times explain the details.

    If you want to see me, please give me what I want, or else....

    http://JoeyOmnia.blogspot.com/
  • If you want to make an admin, you will pay for all cost like: "maintain annual cost and subsistence allowance per week, your meals, your drinks", and you must contact directly with all members; even members who cant speak or chat by english well: Joey Arnold . If you agree, you will be admin
    • Bé Con, ‎علي الشمري‎ and 10 others like this.
    • Fonnie Filden Joey Arnold is not coming tomorrow because you are being unreasonable and you are not being fair. If you want an American English Teacher, please negotiate with them better. Please listen to their requests. Please trust them better.
    • Therock Nguyen You are Joey Arnold . What is called :"fair:??? when i created club and you want to take it from me;
      i am not teacher; i am only admin ; i am only handle club for some actions;
      Cuz nobody trust in you; you dont have communications specificallyYou are always change your facebook in a short time... so on
  • If you want me to come tomorrow, then make me an admin of your group on Facebook. If you want to see me at your club tomorrow, then please make me an admin. I might not come if you do not comply.
    • 2 people like this.
    • Peter PT · Friends with Therock Nguyen
      What makes you so long for becoming an admin. Being an admin means you're in charge of every single activity of the group. You will also have to put more effort, spend more time and money onto this group . Do you think you can handle them all? I'm sick of seeing you asking rudely on Facebook to be an admin. And now, you're intimidating him that you won't come unless you are an admin.
      What kind of teacher are you ?
    • Nhok Choi Choi Olo · Friends with Therock Nguyen
      Hey Therock Nguyen agree with him, or u want to be admin forever ?
  • Make me an admin.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment