Thursday, May 8, 2014

dreams


  • I want to live and teach English at a cafe around the center of TP.HCM (Saigon, Vietnam). I was born in the USA in the year 1985. I have been teaching in Vietnam since 2012. I go to my students sometimes, especially if they can't come to me. Since 2013, I've been teaching at cafes, houses, parks, centers, and schools, in different districts of HCM. I commute via my bicycle.

    .

    Joey Arnold
    Joey Arnold USA: JoeyArnoldVN@Gmail.com
    Joey Arnold English Club: 0163-364-2066: 099-619-5082
    http://JoeyArnoldVN.BlogSpot.com/ Skype: JoeyArnoldVN

    .

    My Vietnamese managers includes
    Tien Nguyen: Vietnamese English Teacher in TP.HCM
    Luc Dinh: Vietnamese English Teacher in TP.HCM
    Fellowship Youth Group (FYG): FYG.EngClub@Gmail.com
    090-312-4615


    .

    Please share this post with your friends.
    Please ask your friends to add me.

    .


    I want to continue going to my students when I can. However, I prefer it when my students can come to me. It saves me commuting time. My immediate goals and dreams for this year includes being able to live and teach at a cafe where I can also partake in my other hobbies as well.

    .

    Some of my hobbies includes making films, writing, drawing, singing, dancing, designing things, building websites, spamming, marketing, helping others. I like playing basketball, piano, guitar, board games, word games, mind games, computer games, puzzle games, and video games. I like playing games like Apples to Apples, Risk game, The Settlers of Catan, Super Mario Bros. 3, Sonic The Hedgehog, Super Smash Bros., Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater, Chess, Checkers, sports, shooting games, fighting games, puzzle games, brain games, action games...........

    .

    Some people think that I am sort of like a comedian..... I think that I kind of have a bunch of hobbies.... I am always doing something... I am never bored..... I do many things daily.....

    .

    I mostly want to tell stories, teach, help others, and inspire people internationally via different medias and through different projects.... I want to be as diverse as possible.... I want to use all of my gifts, talents, and abilities as much as I can to help as many people as possible... I want to continue to enhance, educate, and improve upon my skills and everything that I do in my life.... I am a life-long learner.... I am a teacher and a student of life in general..... people and students do teach me more than I can ever teach them.... I learn everyday.... I will continue to learn and grow and blossom until the day I die......

    .

    For my immediate future, I do want to live and teach at one place (like a cafe) around the center of HCM...... but at the same time, I also want to continue in starting and expanding upon clubs in different districts all over HCM and eventually around the world......

    .

    I am single but I am not actively pursuing women... I am not gay... I am just very busy.... I am always busy.... I want to do so many things..... and I do many things..... and it is very hard to know how to settle down.... it is very daunting... I do not totally know where to begin.....

    .

    FA: Forever Alone..... as far as I know, I might remain single for the rest of my life.... I need to focus on helping people..... I teach English to different people daily... on top of that, I make videos, write, etc...... I could spend all day just making films alone... but then I split my time between teaching, filming, writing, basketball, piano, guitar, etc etc etc....

    .

    Being single can be very difficult..... I have wanted to be married since I started falling in love with Tiffany Cumbo back when I was 8 years old in the year 1993.... I met her when I was 5 years old in 1990..... when I was 8, I drew pictures of me and Tiff getting married, but she already had other BFs (Boy-Friends) and she later died in 2003 which was exactly ten years after the year 1993....

    .

    I have been thinking about getting married and having 25 children (or as many as possible) for the past 21 years or more, since 1993 back when I was 8 years old. I think about it almost daily for the past 21 or so years.....

    .

    So, being single is like living with a scar or something really horrible that stays with you all of your life....... but marriage is a big thing and we should be wise about the more important decisions in our lives.......

    .

    Sometimes, we get too focused on the larger goals of our lives that we miss the opportunities in the more immediate and more current goals possibilities that are currently around us in the present. Life is short but sweet. Take the time to live in the moment. Tell people that you love them while you still can before they die like Tiff died. Focus on the more little things in your life first. Focus more on more immediate goals that you can manage for now.

    .

    I might remain single for the rest of my life... I dream of being a father and a husband.... but I am not exactly sure what the future holds...... to be continued later...... I can't exactly say what will happen..... I will try to focus more on each day and try to give up on the dreams of starting a family or other dreams as well.... I am choosing to focus more on temporary and more immediate dreams and choosing to daydream less about long-term goals and dreams of like finding a soul-mate wife or becoming famous, etc etc.....


    .


    Never Let Go (NLG) of certain things.

    .

    But do let go of other certain things........

    .

    Often times, the more immediate and more temporary projects and goals in our lives can come in and can help aid us in the development, maturity, and cultivation of initiating and in expanding more long-term and life-long goals and dreams of our lives. Slow and steady wins the race like the turtle and the rabbit.

    .

    Silly rabbit, Trix are for kids. The turtle beat the bunny in the race through his dedication on each step (temporary and more immediate goal) which helped him win as the rabbit was more cocky and distracted.

    .

    What are your dreams?

    .

    Talk about your dreams here. I can announce the winners of this game next week. Please try talking about your dreams in details. You can also ask other people about their dreams here as well. Feel free to have conversations here with other people on my Facebook. Feel free to ask questions, to debate, and to comment, like, and share as often as you want.




    .



    .




    Some of my English clubs includes:
    FYG English Club: Q.4, TP.HCM
    FYG English Bible Club: Q.11, TP.HCM
    Saigoniz Cuisine: Q.Tan Phu, TP.HCM
    At a cafe: Q.Thu Duc. TP.HCM
    Various locations: Dai Trinh: Q.Tan Binh, TP.HCM
    23/9 Park, Q.1, TP.HCM
    At a cafe: Therock Nguyen: Q.Go Vap, TP.HCM
    feel free to ask questions
    other clubs may be available

    .

    Call me any time
    0163-364-2066: 099-619-5082

    .

    email me any time
    JoeyArnoldVN@Gmail.com

    .

    Skype me any time
    JoeyArnoldVN



    .

    Please ask your friends to send me friend requests:
    Please share this: please add me: thanks a million!!!!!!!
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment