Sunday, April 27, 2014

danny 2


  1. If you want to be my student for free, please email me at
    JoeyArnoldVN@Gmail.com 090-312-4615
  2. Danny Magda, I'm blocked. I cannot message you until June 2014. Until then, you can make friends with rabbits in Vietnam. I am ok, except that I lost my phone today.
    • Danny Magda Got ya. Sadly. ..I don't wish to friend anyone I don't personally know. 
      Sorry everyone
    • Manintorn Tak Ohh ',why u lost my friend
    • Khamla Sithiphone Do you have skype
    • Matthew Kurtz Yeah, I've had like 30 friend requests in the last couple of days from people I don't know half-way across the world. I'm sure they're all great people, but I don't know them. They are not my friends. Whatever you're doing, Joey, quit it. I don't want to have to delete you. You ARE my friend.
    • Marilyn Mitchell friends of friends naturally will request to be your friend too. That is what happens on facebook, Matthew Kurtz.
    • Matthew Kurtz Sorry, but no - there is a stark difference. Joey is the only person I get this many mutual friend requests through. It's partly because he has something like 3,000 friends (because he friends anyone - some of them spammers and fakes, I'm certain), but it's also because he posts things like, "Add Danny Magda - he is my Dad. Learn English on the phone with him!"
      ... sure enough, Danny is then flooded with friend requests. I know you know he is not Joey's Dad, but he is also no English Teacher - nor does he, like I, wish to have thousands of "friends."

      If deleting Joey would solve this issue entirely - which it undoubtedly would - then the "friends of friends just want to be friends" speculation simply does not hold, for it requires application to all of my friends universally to be legitimate... and that is what it lacks. 

      This is not "what happens on Facebook." This is what happens when Joey can no longer PM, and instead, posts "Add me, add me - add this person, too!" 

      Since I posted the previous comment 11 hours ago, I've had 18 new requests. Sorry, but it is not natural; it is, in point of fact, UNnatural.
  3. Danny Magda is an American Phone. For more info, please add him. Practice English with Dan. He lives in the USA. He thinks he is my phone. He is really my dad.
  4. I'm at Saigoniz Cuisine until 8 PM today and every Sunday. For more info, contact them.
  5. Have you seen my phone?
  6. What is the first day of each week?
  7. When I see you, I _______________
  8. How do you learn English?
  9. Đình Đán, I'm blocked from sending messages, comments, friend requests, likes, shares, and invites until June 2014. The one exception is that Facebook allows me to update my status here.

    Join my club:
    Joey Arnold Club
    http://facebook.com/groups/JoeyArnoldVN
    • For more information, contact Tien Nguyen: http://facebook.com/fygroup: FYG.EngClub@Gmail.com: 090-312-4615
    • 36 members

No comments:

Post a Comment