Wednesday, August 21, 2013

CHEAT

its super easy to cheat some one, SURE! Just put some dumb things like "LOL, some smileys" at the end of ur sms!
Tell whatever u want from ur deeply heart and then plus LOL, :)), haha,... ur safe!
I bet u and I have done
:))((:
  • 5 people like this.
  • Original Oatmeal I gave a Vietnamese woman 4,000,000 VND back in June 2013, and she promised to pay me back. I sent it to her bank. She lives in Hanoi. She has not repaid me yet and she blocked me on Facebook. I am not sure if she cheated me or if she wants to pay me back someday if she can.
  • Rookie Raw dude !!! u got played period !!! sending money to strangers is never wise,live and learn mate,got loads of scams out here
  • Hoangvi Lieu hmm I didnt mention abt money and stupid things related to Money here, guys! btw its not my business. cheers
  • Rookie Raw lol,i dont know why original oatmeal was sharing that story either. yo yo !!!
  • Hoangvi Lieu :| just sleep tight!
  • Rookie Raw dont let the bed bugs bite
  • Hoangvi Lieu oh sure! u too dien dien khung khung is you :)))
  • Original Oatmeal Money is related to cheating. The topic is about cheating. It is easy to cheat. It is easy to cheat with dumb things like smileys. It is easy to cheat with things, people, situations, with all sorts of things. It is easy to cheat the truth via lying. It is also easy to cheat with money, honesty, integrity. Things are connected. Unfortunately, most people are too shallow to see the webs that connects everything with everything else. This universe is both simple and very complex.

    People may not understand why I do what I do. People may not always understand why I share certain things. They may not always see the connections or relevance of certain things, with what I try to say, but that does not absolutely and directly and always proof that those things are not there at all.

    Hoangvi Lieu wrote the word "CHEAT." That word made me think about a story where a girl "CHEATED" with me by stealing my money. You can use that one word, "CHEAT," to talk about so many things involving injustice, depravity, deterioration, derailment, honesty, truth, lying, stealing, short-cuts, integrity, character, crimes, murder, taking, and even apathy.





    • Rookie Raw wahhhh, oatmeal noi nhieu nhieu i think if i disturb your sleep master lady vivi ,reading that u can ngu
    • Hoangvi Lieu its ok Orginal! i know what u mean and just hope that ur money comes back to you soon! everything always hv the reasons! good luck, u can learn from it like a life lessons! goodnight all
    • Rookie Raw yes master
    • Original Oatmeal As we continue to learn from the past as oppose to dwelling in the past, may we also laugh and shrug things off as well.

      For example, today, when I was getting off my bicycle as I was going to sleep at a hotel, I kind of accidentally kicked a guy on his motor-bike as he was passing by the Kim's Place Hotel in district 1 near Pham Ngu Laos. I shrivelled in embarrassed humility, followed with held-in shock and some kind of smile was trying to come out of me because I kind of thought it was funny that I kind of kicked a man, even through others saw me.

      In life, we should not smile too much and we should not be too crazy, but at the same time, we should not be too serious and we can laugh and smile at the mistakes we make in life.

















No comments:

Post a Comment