Thursday, July 4, 2013

Annoying Things Girls Do




I am male, but have a hard time knowing what to buy at times. You cannot force smiles. I do not care if people annoy me or not. I will be there for people and I will let people do whatever they want to do.
 · 




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvRlOeksAZU

Annoying Things Girls Do

WhatJeremy WhatJeremy·40 videos
47,764
141,590Like      Dislike 53
     
Published on Jan 9, 2013
Moe's channel: http://www.youtube.com/mrmoeothman

These are just a few things a lot of girls tend to do that guys find annoying. Make sure to SUBSCRIBE! :)

Hey, you should send me stuff :) P.O. Box 3043 Kirkland, WA 98083

Like me on Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/whatjeremy
And Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/whatjeremy
And tumblr: http://whatjeremy.tumblr.com
And Instagram: http://instagram.com/whatjeremy

Top Comments


Video Responses


All Comments (836)

OnlyFiveSeconds 
  • sashababyloves 
    lololol oompaloompa
     · 
  • Hafsa Abshir 
    The huge "THUMBS UP"
     · 
  • Cheyenne Cuevas 
    We r so indecisive cuz we are open to new things such as clothes. Like, I kinda like this, let me try it on. Cuz you never know if the things your already wearing just dont work for you.
     · 
  • chocogirl105 
    you're so beyond gone you're in a parallel universe where this argument makes sense to people. i'm sorry i couldn't save girls from your narrow ass fuckin view on the world. much apologies to anyone who has the displeasure of actually knowing you.
     ·  in reply to TheEsperGhost (Show the comment)
  • TheEsperGhost 
    Oh, you'll have to excuse me if my view of the world is a little poor. It's kind of hard to see much with your "body" in the way. Maybe it's time we took a break from the chocolate (yes it's spelled that way.) OH! You must be talking about those girls who have stroked my arms when I wasn't looking, ask me stupid questions because they think guys like that (from How to get a guy to like you videos) and other things that should be left unsaid. You're alone in your viewpoint, and you know it.
     ·  in reply to chocogirl105 (Show the comment)
  • Taylor Renaud 
    lol got attacked by markersssss
     · 
  • Imsassy170 
    fake tans eww rather have a natural tan
     · 
  • mahdis gheibi 
    u look nice all the time but love u without a hat!
     · 
  • maliceah1 
    It's unnecessary...if less girls tanned all the melanin out of their skin it'd be more socially acceptable to not have a tan. Personally I don't go tanning anymore, one of the main factors involved in premature ageing (would you rather be pale and look your age or have wrinkles in your late 20's?)
  • Madison Stocker 
    Okay so I'm not trying to be like a carrot or anything, but I do want to get a little tan because I'm as white as snow. I just want to be a little bit tanner.
     · 
  • KataLovely Perry 
    I like shoppin for boy things i just started wearing girl things last yr so im still gunna be the boi in me
     · 
  • Adilah Tay 
    Not all girls like shopping.. personally, for me, i have the thing i wanna get in mind, go to the store, get it & leave. i dont get how people can shop for hours and hours
     ·
     · 

  • Crystal Figueroa 
    LOVE IT! Very helpful.....trust me on that.....my friend and I were like O.O Whoops. But.....one question.... if it bothers a guy to make or try to make them jealous then why did you make a video on how to make them jealous? ?.?
     · 
  • Jojo Clark 
    Wait wait wait hold the phone ok so you say it's anyone when a girl tries to flirting front of another guy to make them jealous is annoying but do you notice that guys do that too like in your other videos you have admitted it so you don't really have the right to say that
     · 
  • Betzy Gurrl 
    In the video 'signs a guy like you' you said that guys try to get a gurl's attention by flirting with other gurls and now ur saying that when a gurl does it it's annoying? Hypocritical much?
     ·
     ·  in reply to Jessica Harris (Show the comment)

  • chocogirl105 
    physical harassment and being sexist are two completely different things. he's putting himself on a pedestal and making it his business what girls do either for themselves or just because that's something they do and can't help. he's expecting girls to cater to what HE wants and not just be themselves, annoying parts and all. that's extremely sexist. that's objectifying them and turning them into objects that he thinks he can change. he can't. girls are people. people with feelings and bad parts
     ·  in reply to TheEsperGhost (Show the comment)
  • TheEsperGhost 
    But it IS his business when it affects him. For example, when a guy gives a girl a compliment, she should say thank you, not "Stop it, you're just saying that, you lair." It's not catering at all, it's the opposite of that. Are you saying he thinks objects can talk?And It's not only HIM it annoys. He's not asking for perfection when he just wants to not be annoyed. Girls don't always have perfect grammar, girls get sick sometimes, some girls need glasses or wheelchairs, but he tolerates it.
     ·  in reply to chocogirl105 (Show the comment)
  • ikanspelle 
    Or they may have had a jerk boyfriend who made fun of them or treated them badly or cheated on them, so they convince themselves they were the problem. Not that I'm talking about myself.
     ·  in reply to Jessica Harris (Show the comment)
  • chocogirl105 
    physical harassment and being sexist are two completely different things. he's putting himself on a pedestal and making it his business what girls do either for themselves or just because that's something they do and can't help. he's expecting girls to cater to what HE wants and not just be themselves, annoying parts and all. that's extremely sexist. that's objectifying them and turning them into objects that he thinks he can change. he can't. girls are people. people with feelings and bad parts
     ·  in reply to TheEsperGhost (Show the comment)
     · 

  • TheEsperGhost 
    These things don't just annoy HIM though. The truth hurts. You're saying HE's the one who doesn't treat the opposite gender like people but you're trolling him just because he's asking you to stop something that annoys him. If I kept poking you in the eyes and yelling in your ear and you tell me to stop, you wouldn't agree with me gong on a sexist rant because of that.
     ·  in reply to chocogirl105 (Show the comment)
     ·
     · 


  • asteran100 
    And who cares? He compliments you so take it and be happy? You can still think you are ugly, what does it change? You can ruin his compliment where he is trying to tell you that you are beautiful, or you can be happy and consider reevaluating how you see yourself. If a guy says this or that on you is beautiful, do you seriously still think it's not?
    Then you have an issue, no offense. I am ugly, I can tell from experience. If a girl ever told me I was attractive I'd be so happy.
     ·  in reply to Jessica Harris (Show the comment)
  • catskulls101 
    Omg sweet mother aunt jemima
     · 
  • KateBlaCkStar 
    that's totally true... guys automaticly assume that girls are looking for compliments or something like that, i mean, not all girls are that confident and think they are pretty
     ·  in reply to Jessica Harris (Show the comment)
  • shaynaleah13 
  •  · 
  • Jessica Harris 
    You know, sometimes when a girl insults herself, it doesn't mean she is looking for compliments. Sometimes it just means that they truly believe they're not pretty or thin or whatever.
     · 79 
  • Hellen Gomez 
    You're Cute :)
     · 
  • chocogirl105 
    this is extremely sexist and really dumb. i'm surprised anyone with a functioning brain and free will watches your videos without being forced at gun point.
    girls are multi faceted people just like guys, and no one can conform to your idea of an okay person. just because it annoys you does not mean anyone is going to stop. jesus. christ. grow the hell up and accept and respect women and treat them like people.
     ·
    This has been flagged as spam show  Not Spam
  • CCcaylunn10114 
    Ta tell ya tha truth, believe it or not, most guys do the exact same thing. Their always like, "oh stop ur just sayn that and u flirt with other guys all tha time just to make me jelous and stuff, so dont try it even though it's working." and to be honest here, how r we annoying when we do it, when y'all do the exact same thing. I mean, am I the only one who thinks that here?
     · 
  • iloveath1999 
    am i the only one who noticed Jeremy's hicky???
     · 
  • MissKandylol 
    omg i saw it too O.O
     ·  in reply to iloveath1999 (Show the comment)
  • CCcaylunn10114 
    Ta tell ya tha truth, believe it or not, most guys do the exact same thing. Their always like, "oh stop ur just sayn that and u flirt with other guys all tha time just to make me jelous and stuff, so dont try it even though it's working." and to be honest here, how r we annoying when we do it, when y'all do the exact same thing. I mean, am I the only one who thinks that here?
     ·
     · 

  • Gymstatic14 
    I really didn't find this offensive at all. I admit, I like to shop a little. I'll go to target and look through the cloths. I don't got to different store while I'm shopping though. But I ABSOLUTLY HATE shoe shopping. It's sooo boring. My friend does that thing were she fishes for compliments and won't take them it really annoys me.

  • Morgan Toste 
    I might dislike shopping but I still like to go with people who like shopping. I'd never do it on my own though.
     · 
  • Morgan Toste 
    I made this joke yesterday cause a friend said it could be possible to switch heads to other bodies in the future, and I said that'd be an easy way to lose weight, then my friend asked "Are you saying I'm fat?" and it really wasn't my opinion, I was just thinking of uses for switching bodies and this isn't the first time at all a girl has asked me that question.
     ·
     · 

  • tori williams 
    I'm one of those girls that is pale and can't tan so all my friends are like "Your so pale you should like go to a tanning bed or get a spray on tan or something." I'm like "Yeah I'd rather not look like I just smashed open a pumpkin and smothered it all over my body." lol :))
     · 
  • jess Lemus 
    i think im the only girl in the world that absoloutely HATES shopping ughhhh its so boring
     · 







No comments:

Post a Comment