Monday, June 3, 2013

Shopping Christmas List l4oj.i8.com/




SHOPPING LIST: Things I need, but cannot afford

DVD-RW: I need dozens of these for my movie projects, summer 07, as the majority of the project will be in perserving home videos of family memories & such...I have a DVD-RW recorder to copy video tapes to DVD, but I need a better recorder. I want to work on this all-summer project because I plan to use this to influence the world, for helping people with the message of L4OJ, of the answer to our look 4 outrageous joy.

Two big Suit-cases: for traveling by airplane, for the art of being mobile as I go from one state to the next; I may be visiting many places in the world...not right away, but I am becoming a world writer with many talents because of L4OJ..

MY BIRTHDAY wish list:
stamps
dvd-rw discs for a summer project
ipod
Packpack--special kind like for hiking that is very big and full of things, including a pocket for waterbottle

my two big bags, like suitcases, are broken and I cannot get back to oregon very well with these kind of bags.. i need two big bags that are like with wheels and full of many pockets and safety features like zippers... i also want a large bag, like these sport bags that I can use as a college bag... like I have one but not a big enough bag.... my goal is to be capable of living out of four bags.
I WANT TO be able to have everything I own be able to fit in just four bags: a big sport bag, camping backpack, and two like wheel-suitcases. Who needs a house or a car when you can live with just four or so bags with your things. The bags would be great if they had some padlock to them.


Joey Arnold l4oj@yahoo.com ABC Bradley WV 25818 Text_Me



W-LIVE|CWATER| KRISTA| HOME| | PICTURES| HOPE| XANGA| MYSPACE| FACEBOOK MOM| KATIE| CRYSTAL|



fix dave kelly link... look out for other errors


HOPE: W-UNBOUND | PURSE | ACLJ |
HEALTH: STORE-WARS | WHFOOD 




Wher am I? Appalachian Bible College, WV


I am going to try to transfer from ABC to Moody, for the Fall, 2006.


E-BREATH: BREAD | EVOLUTION? | W-READ
RESOURCE: SERMONS | L4OJ_EXPLAINED






PANDORA |

E-BREATH: BREAD | EVOLUTION? | W-READ
RESOURCE: SERMONS | L4OJ_EXPLAINED




No comments:

Post a Comment