Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Running From A Ghost










Bùi Nguyễn Hoàng Phúc

  • Conversation started April 21
  • Bùi Nguyễn Hoàng Phúc
    hi how are you? I am Phúc from Vietnam, the one that Joey has met!
  • April 21
  • Bùi Nguyễn Hoàng Phúc
    hi how are you?
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    I am listening to the news
  • Bùi Nguyễn Hoàng Phúc
    I am sorry
    I met your son Joey anyway
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    that is fine.
    you met him, i guess that is good.
  • Bùi Nguyễn Hoàng Phúc
    and sorry, but the 1st impression is... it seems like he is living in a dreamland
    and that was good till he said we Asian has a mental problem in our mind, and we are like brain-dead robot
    and to be honest, that offends me so much...
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    he seems like a dreamer, but he is a philosopher and he actually understands things fairly well. He refuses to be like everybody else. He exaggerates quite a bit. He sees Asians as blindly following what they are expected to do. he is just trying to get people to think independently. he doesn't really want to offend people.
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    He wants people to chose based on facts.
    He wants to tell what he believes is the truth, whether it sounds good or not.
    he thinks the truth should not be offensive.
  • Bùi Nguyễn Hoàng Phúc
    but the truth is, whenever you stay in a country like us, you have to live as in a real world. We could afford the expensive one, because we work hard. and that's worth our working hard. And whatever we want, we all save for it!
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    I agree with what you have just said.
  • Bùi Nguyễn Hoàng Phúc
    I know that we are still poor, compare with America, but we have these things it's because we worked hard. So we deserve that
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    he has only been out in the world since December.
    I have told him to take it easy on you Asians.
    maybe he just wants you to dare to dream that things maybe could be different someday.
    he thinks you have to demand for things to change before it will happen.
  • Bùi Nguyễn Hoàng Phúc
    I know, but we can't do anything!!! The government decides it all!!
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    I keep telling him that America is becoming more and more like Asia every year; it is sad to watch. the globalists are taking over. Maybe he will listen to you explain the government. someone has to tell him.
    America has had some freedom until a few years ago. I don't think we can change the way things are anymore either.
  • Bùi Nguyễn Hoàng Phúc
    I see
    I told him tons of time already
    and because of that, he said we were like brain-dead robots
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    write it to me in detail and maybe I can explain it to him. He might believe me.
  • Bùi Nguyễn Hoàng Phúc
    ok I will
    somehow, life here is not easy to have it!
    if he wants a room with 10$/month, sorry it's really impossible!
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    he doesn't want to accept that our USA elections have recently become corrupt, the voting machines seem to be programmed to decide who gets elected, no matter how we vote. only 18% of the geographical area of the entire USA voted for Obama to be president!! that is pathetic.
    is there any room that he can afford??
  • Bùi Nguyễn Hoàng Phúc
    then, the election here is even worse!!!
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    no choice at all??
  • Bùi Nguyễn Hoàng Phúc
    no choice! Whatever you choose, that person will still be a president
    because he has relationship!!!
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    the media accidentally showed for 1 minute that Obama won 2 weeks before the election!
    do you have any representatives??
  • Bùi Nguyễn Hoàng Phúc
    yeah you see? here we don't know anything, and actually we don't care!!
    I guess not!!
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    I think George Soros decides what should happen in the world. The FBI funds terrorism in the world! but Americans will still not believe it!
    FBI causes problems and then solves them.
  • Bùi Nguyễn Hoàng Phúc
    I don't know about FBI in America
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    we have good local politicians still, who try to help us.
  • Bùi Nguyễn Hoàng Phúc
    I only know that the Boston Police Dept did a great job a couple of days ago
    I see! But I don't mind much about politics here in this case! And one culture thing here is: 1 person can't do anything in Asia. if he/she wants to do something, he/she must have a group of people...
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    Boston Police slowed down the investigation. When they lifted the lockdown, a resident found suspect #2 in his boat in his backyard in just a few minutes. The FBI had been training the 2 suspects for more than 2 yrs. they knew all about them. the government lied to us.
    Joey would like to think that he could gather a group of people.
  • Bùi Nguyễn Hoàng Phúc
    cause we all live in a community. And when a community all agreed with each other, we all work for the community. When one rebel appears in the community, and he is alone, he never could do anything to change the community
    but the truth is, his posts make people run away from him.
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    Boston Marathon "massacre" was a "false flag" meant to make change our laws to make them more strict. They want to take all of our guns away so that we can't resist.
    Yes, I have told Joey that, he doesn't understand yet.
    He is too blunt.
  • Bùi Nguyễn Hoàng Phúc
    se you see, FBI works as a group of people together with same thing in mind
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    yes but they are bad people.
  • Bùi Nguyễn Hoàng Phúc
    and that is like a community!!!
    yeah but still!!
    and when one opposite idea comes up, BANG, you are OUT!!!
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    rich people fund them, they are helping the banks get more money, in order to get power.
    there may be no solution now, I understand what you are saying. It is hard for us to give up the traditional American way.
  • Bùi Nguyễn Hoàng Phúc
    I understand that they are bad, but that is my example to show him that working in group is always the best way to change the whole world.
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    we are gathering "patriots" who all believe in freedom, we are sharing information and trying to resist by provided the congressmen with the truth.
    our Congress still has power to make laws, so we the people still have some power to influence them.
  • Bùi Nguyễn Hoàng Phúc
    and one more culture thing here: when you make Asian people feel bad, they would not come back to you as they think you hurt them already
    I agree with you, and I know America is a dreamland for that
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    yes, we must have a group. several weeks ago a group was started and had 14,000 members in just several days!
  • Bùi Nguyễn Hoàng Phúc
    but sad thing is, your son is living in Vietnam, a totally different country, culture, and everything
    and as I see, he is having culture shock!
    so as I always say, he needs to get out of his dreaming, and live in the real world!!
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    we will continue to dream as long as we can. Yes he is having major culture shock. He still wants to believe that people in other countries can think independently. He is just trying to change specific things which cannot be changed.
    he will continue to dream, but he must deal with reality.
  • Bùi Nguyễn Hoàng Phúc
    I know, but we can dream in different things. There are things that we can dream for, and there are things that we need to be specific
    yea that's the point!
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    He doesn't like unreasonable expectations, such as the "gift" obligation which he ran into.
  • Bùi Nguyễn Hoàng Phúc
    and Vietnam is not a dreamland for people....
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    what can Vietnamese dream for??
  • Bùi Nguyễn Hoàng Phúc
    -sigh- there were some of us helping him around
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    helping him with what?
  • Bùi Nguyễn Hoàng Phúc
    and you know what happened after that, he even didn't say a 'thank you' to us
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    I will mention that to him. I think we probably don't say thankyou much around here because most people are so helpful as a way of life.
  • Bùi Nguyễn Hoàng Phúc
    helping him with giving him a place to stay when he is in trouble, like hosting him in their houses
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    I tried to tell him he should be nice to the hosts.
  • Bùi Nguyễn Hoàng Phúc
    I don't think so! America should be the country that say thank you most of the time!!!
    that's your culture!
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    maybe it should be but maybe it isn't, I am not sure. sometimes we aren't so polite, I think. But I have never lived in another country.
  • Bùi Nguyễn Hoàng Phúc
    but he wasn't nice to them! and he just should say a 'thank you' to people.
    but sadly he didn't
    in here we show our respect by saying thank you
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    we have a free meals program for the homeless people downtown in many cities.
  • Bùi Nguyễn Hoàng Phúc
    and we were taught that 'thank you' shows our respect to people
    we learn that from your culture!!!
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    I hope that Joey can change and be nicer.
    Wow, does he realize, I wonder, that you learned the "thankyou" from our culture??
    we can tolerate Joey anyway, and maybe pity him.
  • Bùi Nguyễn Hoàng Phúc
    yes!!!
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    we can be good whether he is or not
  • Bùi Nguyễn Hoàng Phúc
    I met all the people from America, and I even know a community of American here. And they all say that, giving thanks is a good way to show your respect to people and to God
    I know
    I still can be good
    but I just don't like the way he treats us around...
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    I made sure I left him in VietNam to learn something. Yes, respect to people and God. I hope Joey can learn that.
  • Bùi Nguyễn Hoàng Phúc
    he looked for some helps,we helped him
    and then he runs away
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    what was he supposed to do?
    did he understand?
    I am going to remember your name. you have helped me.
  • Bùi Nguyễn Hoàng Phúc
    he didn't understand what he needed to do was at least say a thank
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    ok.
    I think he learned some bad habits from his Dad.
  • Bùi Nguyễn Hoàng Phúc
    oh
    I begin to feel sorry for that
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    yes, that is how I feel.
  • Bùi Nguyễn Hoàng Phúc
    sorry I got to run for a breakfast and then work
    Can I talk to you later?
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    ok you go. yes there will be a later.
  • Bùi Nguyễn Hoàng Phúc
    thanks! I will talk to you later! Be safe! God bless!
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    yes, God bless.
  • April 23
  • Bùi Nguyễn Hoàng Phúc
    hi!your son is harassing me on Facebook! I stopped the fight with him, and he keeps bringing it back on! I blocked him on Facebook and he used the other Facebook account to message me! I tried to avoid every fight with him, but he keeps bringing it on!!! PLEASE TELL HIM TO STOP!!! I AM SO TIRED OF THAT!!
  • Bùi Nguyễn Hoàng Phúc
    Thanks alot!!!
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    I will see what I can do.
  • Bùi Nguyễn Hoàng Phúc
    sorry but I am too sick of him so please stop it!!!
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    i am writing to him right now.
  • Bùi Nguyễn Hoàng Phúc
    thanks!
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    I am sorry for your trouble.










No comments:

Post a Comment