Tuesday, May 28, 2013

My Google Email Signature For 2013 January

I am changing my Gmail signature now, but for this past year it has been the following. I started this signature around 2012 December when I was stuck in Vietnam without a job. I came to teach at New Star in Bac Ninh, Vietname (VN) on the 29th of November, 2012. I worked over 40 hours for 5 days at that English Center until Tuesday, the 4th of December 2012 when New Star illegally fired me like Couch Surfing fires me for no real definite clauses:




My Gmail signature was as follows:



I am an English Teacher.

I graduated from a two-year-long Bible College.

I have a college certificate for finishing the first year of the Bible College.

I have a college diploma for finishing the second year of that same college.

I attended another Bible college for a year.

I attended a community college for a year.

I attended a different community college for another year.

I have five years of children camp counseling experience.

This means I have people skills.

Counseling is very close to teaching English.

I am a white 27-year-old American born-and-raised male.

I was born and raised in Oregon of the United States.

I am in Bac Ninh, Vietnam, Asia right now.

I can work for you.

Please contact me.


Joey Arnold: Original Oatmeal
Google Me. Find Me. Add Me.
Like Me. Write to Me. Eat Me. Be Me.
Cell Phone (84) 0-163-425-1695 (Call, Text)
Skype OriginalOatmeal


No comments:

Post a Comment