Thursday, May 30, 2013

Andy

Here are things I wrote back in the year 2006 or so, back when I was attending a two-years-long Word Of Life Bible Institute (WOLBI) college university in Pottersville, New York (NY), United States of northern America (USA).




Original Title:

Joy in Blank Checks


Me.Journal

Monday, 31 July 2006

Saturday, 29 July 2006

Monday, 24 July 2006

  • Listening to campers goes farther than oatmeal over potatoes; it jello penquins to know that I can hard heart towards influencing people at times but I do, and I do feel to not care about people because it seems all the same; but it's then that I remember who I'm living for. I tell campers to listen but when I don't it's like being a jelly-fish in a blender. Soundtracks Radio

Friday, 21 July 2006

  • Who am I; where am I going? I ask these questions as I counsel, as I write EAs [letters] to people. I wonder how important my EAs are to people, how many can I make in a day? I know that I can’t spend all day only writing to people, but someone needs to do it. Am I making a difference; & am I being prepared for the future?
    Next year I plan to attend ABC [Bible college@ West Virginia]: I don’t know how I’ll get there; should I minor in music because people say that I can sing but then others tell me to please stop. Why am I not going to a movie producing school? It’s probably because I see the importance in my Creator’s Manual to how we can live with excellence [rightly].
    The future comes when the sun rises: I always want to meet as many people as I can, yet sometimes I feel torn apart; but I don't live according to my feelings: Pr.3:5. Difficulties are promised, did you know? I'm not dependant on just what I see. The other day some girls where wondering who I like: & I always try pretending that I don't like anyone. But I do know that I can't hop off a cliff with what I think. I have been told that I'm a really funny character, with a nice personality of charm, & very athletic & fast like greese lighting. Cute. Maybe. I'm not saying that I'm cute. I'm just your average Napoleon Dynamite. 

    If you want an EA [Encouragement Article] then please let me know.
    L4OJ = Live 4 Only JC [Jesus Christ]: Php.2:5 

Friday, 07 July 2006

Thursday, 15 June 2006

Saturday, 20 May 2006

Wednesday, 26 April 2006

  • @Quebec:
    Many missionaries struggle @ feeding themselves [QT = personal devos]; preventing them from feeding others [spiritually]. Raising support: no ask 'em to support but to join u.
    I can still hear the singing from Quebec BI. I should write book bout this trip.

    I actually do hate when technology fails. Hey, I'll probably end up editing what your reading right now. Quebec brought tears of joy & tears opf mystery. I doubted my impact i OAE. I have felt so many different things while I was there. Now I'm almost back to normal as if the trip never happened but it should never be that way. my mind is going a hundred different ways as i think about how to impact the world in the best way. i think about what college am I going to next year & what kind of devos will I have for my campers this summer. I think about will I ever fall in love. I think do I think too much. At times I feel lonely & I times I want to laugh at anyone who feels lonely. i feel sinful sometimes & then other times I just want to yell & scream at anyone who fails at anything at all. yet the lord is in my mist.

Wednesday, 15 March 2006

  • Summer Break: 4/6/06:
                                          need place to work instead of mere survival:
    From 6/2/06 to 6/13/06 During the summer break:  [the ten days before summer quarter]
    Box 824
    X1602
    I would love to make money during that time, but at least a home.
    Spring Break: Albany: Justin Huse... trusting God can be hard, but I'm improving... I feel clueless, yet unsure because I know God will do His part of keeping me alive but am I doing my part? God never says "be wild, do anything you want because I will take care of you while you make a mess of yourself" because shall we sin that grace may abound, Rom.6, God forbid... Waste not the seconds, seek not to be so much into little things but what about seeds?

Monday, 06 March 2006

  • Can you fill this out, & then email me this back to me?
    My Website: http://freewebs.com/l4oj. With oatmeal in my bowl, is Jesus in your soul?
    Referenced Recommendation, By Design:

    Recipient: To whom it may concern…
    Date: 3/6/06

    When you’re finished, please, send this back to my email.
    Applicant:

    Joey Arnold
    Live 4 Only Jesus
    2004-2006
    WOLBI 129 Box 824
    Pottersville NY 12860
    518-494-1602

    In this first paragraph, if you want, you can write out a personal letter to “whom it may concern,” to tell them what you think about Joey Arnold, and you can include what kind of things he has done in life, and what he could be qualified for in the future…you can write about how you know him, about his strengths, weaknesses, gifts, uniqueness, his goals, his history & opposition that he had to overcome in life, etc…
    Evaluation by answered questions & grade:
    Answer as many questions as you can to the best of your ability, [answers can be as long as you like].
    Please give me a score, from 1 to 10, for each of the following question, skill or attribute:
    10 represents excellence, 1 represents poor. Feel free, also, to add comments to any of the following questions:
    How do you know Joey Arnold?
    What are his strongest attributes?
    How well do you know him?
    What is unique about him?
    How long have you known him?
    What does he hide?
    Did he trust Christ as Savior?
    What kind of influence does he have on others?
    How have you seen him grow, spiritually?
    Does he smoke, drink, take drugs; or anything questionable?
    What are his biggest strengths?
    What do you like most about him?
    What are his biggest weaknesses?
    What do you like least about him?
    Work Skills:
    Learning Skills:
    Joey Arnold’s Attributes:
    Work Ethics:
    College Skills:
    Self-Acceptance:
    Cooperation with others:
    College-purpose:
    Integrity:
    Life-purpose:
    Time-user:
    Love:
    Understandable:
    Procrastinator:
    Speed:
    Personal Ethics:
    Teachable:
    Learnable:
    Self-discipline:
    Sense for responsibility:
    Realness:
    Social Skills:
    Personal-Initiative:
    Charm:
    Creativity:
    Other Skills:
    Honesty:
    People Ethics:
    Concern for others:
    Purity:
    Strength:
    Smarts:
    Character:
    Wisdom:
    Ability to adapt, to be flexible:
    Reputation:
    Faithful to family/friends:
    Faithful to Church:
    Faithful to God:
    From a scale of 1-10, would you recommend him, and what would you recommend him for [work, school, ministry, etc]? Use this last space for any of your last comments, questions, concerns, etc:
                               
    Referenced by:                                                                    
    Email:                                                      
    Name:                        
    Website:                                         
    Address:                                       
    Jobs/hobbies:                                                                                                                            
    Number:                                                      
    Etc…                                                     

Tuesday, 21 February 2006

  • Dream: some rap artists had to show their ID, as they passed by the register of my high school breakfast; I came up to the old skinny [smoked?] lady to debate on whether I could get through the line, yet, the meal ended [food started disapearing, lights dimpering, flashes of ladies running off, with the food, to the sacred back rooms...] as she told me that I didn't need an ID [which I lost in real life] for today, especially since she didn't have a cash register or scanner...the money from those famous homies would be given to her daisy-dressed daughter for playing...wait for lunch [nooo]...I was still upset even when my alarm woke me up.

Monday, 20 February 2006

  • As a writer, should I get a degree in English, to oatmeal-ize myself into better understanding literature...to better connect to people?

Friday, 17 February 2006

  • Why am I so hard on myself? I'm a writer, yet God making me into "Pastor" [someday, I complain]...study Theology [I think], Greek, Hebrew, writing, English, Drama [but can't do school forever]... dare wait for destiny? dare sit in desert [40 yrs]? Yet dare rush? Dare fall into mistakes, for tomorrow, dare lack wisdom of today?

Tuesday, 14 February 2006

  • Life: Top aspect in choosing a college? Let me know what you think... what are the most important features that a college should have for you or anyone? Top teachers? Classes that aren't too hard? Humble teachable flexible teachers? Library close to the dorms? Top facility and climate? Top study-room available? Top class-work available? Top surrounding city? Job availability? Total price? Roomies? The people? The opportunities? The looks of the campus? Transferability of credits? etc.........?What are the top credentials that a college should have?


    Can I live in someone's basement? Or should I try to apprentice somewhere?
    Should I study Hebrew, Greek, Theology, Writing, Drama, Art, an apprentice or ministry, or counseling?


Sunday, 12 February 2006

Monday, 06 February 2006

  • Dream [Sun night]: waiting to see WOLBI staff, as the facility assimilated FGHS [high school]: looking through the window [that lets you see inside this room], into the eyes of the admissions counselor Ashley Davis who stood joyfully near her desk [very happy as she always is], yet her professionalism was so talkative [not so humble]. unable to see who she was talking to = blinded selfishness, impatiently waiting for I don't know.
    You see the school store [like Snak Shack/a pharmacy] when looking through that same window at a different angle: How can one door take you into different rooms? Later on, there seem to been a clever yet scary exit route: leaving this mysterious school building did happen in some type of carnival ride that seems to swings you over at a scary speed. However, it seems like that place was now a theatre; Spiderman was showing yet I must of was too poor or young to see that movie but somehow I accidentally was able to see until at one point they brought in that carnival ride to throw me out: yet I knew they didn't take refunds so [like a virtual reality headset] instantly I was able to see a permitted movie, the cartoon version of Spiderman. Somehow, due to that carnival ride, I became deformed [Jen Custer]. Waking up = "am I in Oregon or New York?"

Thursday, 02 February 2006

Saturday, 28 January 2006

Friday, 27 January 2006

  • Green: Lyndee Metzler in my dream: the new seating assignment put me next to the smiling green-vest [mint] girl despite the fact that she is a first year student. I was excited [for some odd reason I think] with this thought that I always wanted to sit by her.
    Lyndee

Wednesday, 25 January 2006

  • Blank-check: Pandy was in my dream, Monday night, gave me money for my Quebec trip from the money that he didn't have; I couldn't return the money back to him because it didn't exist but he felt led to wire me some bling. This reminds me of my duty to serve God, I can talk about living for Him [that money] but then I also must have the money [do as I say I would do].

No comments:

Post a Comment