Sunday, May 19, 2013

I am Aladdin Jesus?






Like ·
I felt like an Aladdin Jesus as we walked through a market in Hanoi City of Vietnam because I was met with mixed reactions. Live market fish and chickens, who are live because they are still alive like Johnny Five the Robot, meet mixed feelings from my face. I wrote a song called Animals Are Dying in 2009. Stop the skinning because you are not winning. Who do you think you are with that pretty cute fur on you? I should write a new song called Animals Are Living until I cut Off Their Heads in the Market. Only in the market. We will dance around, me and the Asians in the market cutting up animals and selling them to other people for money.

Killing animals makes me hungry. I like chicken and fish. They kill the fish and the chicken in the market alive and in front of you. Talk about fresh. In the United States, the animals are killed days to weeks to years before they get to the store and then they are kept for days to weeks to years in freezers or cans. Food is not wine. Food does not get better with age. Women and wine get better with age, not food or candy (candy is not food).

Speaking of food, the word for noodles (the food) in Vietnamese is pronounced "Me." So it is just like the word "Me" as in myself and I, as In Joey Arnold the Original Oatmeal who is writing this. Me. Noodles. Noodles is spelled mì. American college students eat noodles because they are too poor to eat the king's meat. America in Vietnamese is also pronounced as Me. America in Vietnamese is spelled Mỹ. The word for "Me" in Vietnamese is tôi. It is pronounced like a mix of "Toy" and Homer Simpson's "Doooh!"

Tôi
Me
Mỹ





  1. 861Like · ·

Born


Born on February 11, 1985
Hometown — Forest Grove, Oregon.

No comments:

Post a Comment