Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Baby Lost In Vietnam







  • December 4, 2012
  • Crystal Ann Arnold
    Joey is stranded in Vietnam
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    what do you mean by stranded. he called me this morning but I didn't get to the phone in time. too early for Larry to help me get the phone number from the phone--sometimes i am inept at a simple skill. do you actually know something specific about joey???
  • Crystal Ann Arnold
    Look at his Facebook page.
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    when did he update it last?
  • Crystal Ann Arnold
    10 hours ago.
    I don't know what he is going to do.
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    i messaged the people that contacted him recently. girl in Malaysia wrote back.
  • Crystal Ann Arnold
    He just has to go to the embassy. They can get him back to America.
    Thats what they are there for.
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    how do they do that?
  • Crystal Ann Arnold
    He has to go talk to them. It says something about emergencies and destitution
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    ok. do you know if our A T & T cell phones might work there?
  • Crystal Ann Arnold
    I have no idea. They might work but I'm sure it is expensive to call.
    I am going to class and then I have to go to work. I wont be that accessible for the next ten hours.
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    ok. have a good 10 hrs.
  • December 5, 2012
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    Joey is staying with a restaurant owner and has a job interview tomorrow
  • January 16
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    i have a new cell phone number: 360-490-1083. I got Larry's old phone and today he got a "smart" phone, it will help with his new Larry Mitchell Promotions--he applied for the Washington state business license yesterday. He is starting a Real Estate radio talk show; the first meeting with the radio station was yesterday and he has been lining up people to interview. EXCITING
  • February 9
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    PLEASE--go to Joey's facebook and read this month's posts.
    His head seems to be higher in the clouds than before.
    I am extremely concerned about him now. I told him 6 wks ago to find out how to renew his visa. he still doesn't know and has about 10 days to find out. can't afford to keep staying in a hotel. he hasn't contacted me since he went back to Hanoi. his phone is broken which means he doesn't have his numbers either.
  • February 14
  • Marilyn Mitchell
    This message is no longer available because it was identified as abusive or marked as spam.
  • March 15
  • April 24
















  • No comments:

    Post a Comment